Jan Johnson, Congregational President, as Master of Ceremonies introducing the speakers for St. Paul’s Historical Marker Program on Dec. 4.
Robert Osborne is shown unveiling the St. Paul Historical Marker at the site after the Dedication Program.
Peggy Spitzenberger getting ready to cut the special Marker Dedication celebration cake during the brunch held after the program. A replica of the old church built in 1901 rests on top of the cake.
Cheryl Davis, Chairperson of the Maker Dedication Committee, shown speaking with Robert Osborne and Rev. Scott Stallings after the unveiling.
Left to right, Rev. Ray Spitzenberger, Carole Foltz, a City-of-Wallis Alderman, Maxine Cates, and Judy Stallings at the Brunch after the Marker Dedication.
Annie Mae Korenek, a lifetime member of St. Paul’s reads the church history embossed on the St. Paul Lutheran Church Historical Marker.